(select below to view video)
After a brief review of an RPM (RadioActive Profit Machine) setup and a brief discussion for the advantages of these limited risk techniques, Mr. Chupka illustrates how to:
- Use the patented PowerOptions SmartSearchXL tool to identify RPMs.
- Adjust criteria to match your personal risk-reward tolerance.
- Customize the results view to aid investors in comparing trades.
- Analyze and research a position using the More Information buttons.
- Execute the Catastrophe Report and What-if scenarios before entering an RPM.
- Use the Portfolio tools to help track, manage and apply Income Methods to the RPM.
Also, other methodology specifics and related PowerOptions tool issues are discussed.
[tags] limited risk techniques, risk-reward, Portfolio [/tags]