During this weekly discussion we:
– Ran a new weekly Search to identify any securities that have weekly options. 10 new securities were added since 2/25/2011: There are now 60 securities that offer weekly options.
– Discussed the functionality of the Strategy Search Summary Tool to evaluate opportunities in different strategies one stock at a time.
– Basic discussion on Weekly options
– Concepts on protecting and managing a Naked Put trade, using the PowerOptions Portfolio tools as a guide (detailed information can be found in the PowerOptions book: Naked Puts – Power Strategies for Consistent Profits)
– Trading the Married Put / RadioActive Trading techniques in a bearish or declining market, including how to use the PowerOptions Search Tool to find Married Puts on Inverse ETFs.
– Evaluating the math behind ‘Income Method #6’, one of the 10 Income Methods used in the RadioActive Trading techniques which are fully detailed in The Blueprint.?